ORGANIC WHOLE GRAIN BARLEY SEED
This Barley has been grown on a Certified Organic farm in the Okanagan of BC by a family who really respects and cares for the land!
- Provides powerful enzymes that will help bust up essential nutrients and minerals in the soil making them more available to your plants
- Accelerates root growth and increases plant vigor
- Increases terpenes and flavors in fruit, flowers & herbs
- Excellent as a very powerful enzyme treatment for your soil - sprout, blend, strain, and then add to your water and apply.
It is pretty remarkable the results we have personally witnessed with our plants when using sprouted seed milk!
Thank you to Clackamas Coot for sharing his research and knowledge with everyone online!
HOW TO USE
- Corn & Barley use 50 grams, Alfalfa use 25 grams.
- Soak for 8-12 hours with unchlorinated water and ¼ tsp of soluble kelp powder (longer time the bigger the seed)
- drain off excess water
- Rinse seeds 1-2 times daily
- Sprout seeds for about 1-2 days, until the root tail, is as long as the seed (for corn sprout until the root tail is approx 1" long)
- Use a blender and blend them into seed milk adding enough water to easily blend.
- Add this seed milk to 16 L of water and divide evenly between your plants.