VOLCANIC ROCK DUST (BASALT)
This Volcanic Basalt rock dust is mined from an ancient volcanic deposit in British Columbia, Canada and contains a plethora of minerals and trace elements. It is also high in calcium, magnesium, iron, and silica.
- Ensures your soil has sufficient micronutrients and trace elements to support a healthy soil food web
- Is screened to fine particle size to maximize surface area and availability to plants and soil microbes
- Can be added directly to compost piles as a microbial enhancer
- Enhances root development and can increase yeilds
- Will not burn your plants
- Gently mix into top 5cm (2”) of soil.
- In The Garden: 2-300g per 1m2 (10ft2). Apply 3-4 times per year
- Topdressing: 15ml per 4L (1tbsp per gal) of soil, annually. Apply every 1-2 months.
- Premixing Soil: 60-90ml per 4L (1/4-3/8 cup per gal) of soil. For larger volume soil mixing add up to 10kg (22lbs) per cubic yard of soil
- Calcium: (Ca): 1.7%
- Magnesium (Mg): 1%
- Iron (Fe): 5.5%
- Manganese (Mn): 0.08%
This product complies with Canadian certified organic crop production standards.