SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL 5-7 DAYS FOR FULFILLMENT
Virkon® Greenhouse is unique in its composition. Its activity is based on a buffered synergized system containing a high percentage of surfactant. Its efficacy is enhanced by its excellent detergent properties. Virkon® Greenhouse can be used on all surfaces and in all situations.
- Broad spectrum disinfectant
- Virucidal, bactericidal and fungicidal activity
- Easily applied
- Formulated with biodegradable ingredients
- Tested at 4°C
- Dilution rate: 10 g/L (1%)
VIRKON GREENHOUSE - Features and benefits
- Registration number: 24210 Pest Control Products Act (no pesticide license required)
- Pink color indicator of efficacy in the solution
- The solution turns white when activity is lost over time (average 5 – 7 days)
- Powdered or effervescent format
- Easy mixing
- Non‐irritant after mixing solution 1%
- No occupational exposure limits
VIRKON GREENHOUSE - Directions for use
- To optimize disinfection, surfaces, and equipment should be cleaned with an appropriate cleaner or detergent in order to remove as much organic material as possible prior to disinfection.
- Do not apply Virkon® Greenhouse directly to plants, seeds or soil.
- Thoroughly wet surfaces to be disinfected with a 1% w/v solution of Virkon® Greenhouse, using a mop, sponge, cloth, or by spraying or foaming, or using a pressure washer (250 - 300 mL per m2). A minimum contact time of 10 minutes is required (do not exceed 30 minutes for metal surfaces).
- Soak equipment or utensils in a 1% w/v solution of Virkon® Greenhouse for a minimum of 10 minutes (do not exceed 30 minutes for metal objects).
- Surfaces or equipment that are in soft metal or that enter in contact with food must be rinsed with potable water after disinfection.