ENTOMITE M - Stratiolaelaps Scimitus (formerly Hypoaspis Miles)
- Cardboard cylinders (0.9 L), containing 10,000 predatory mites
- Cardboard cylinders (3.6 L), containing 50,000 predatory mites
Adults and nymphs feed on larvae of soil based insects. The mites appear in and on the soil and at the base of plant stems. Stratiolaelaps scimitus rarely transfers onto the plant itself. The reduction of the infestation level occurs at a slow but steady rate.
Use ENTOMITE M for biological pest control of primarily:
- eggs, larvae, and pupae of Fungus Gnats, especially smaller larvae.
- Pupa of Western Flower Thrips
- Immature root aphids
- Pathogenic nematodes
- Introduce the product at the first sign of pest presence.
- Turn and shake the bottle or bag gently before use
- Spread the material evenly on soil or rock wool blocks (not on the plastic)
- Do not apply in potholes close to the stem to prevent plant damage by storage mites
- The product Entomite-M contains storage mites (Tyrophagus putrescentiae). These may cause slight damage to some crops, particularly in humid conditions or when large quantities manifest.
- Always apply Entomite-M at the soil surface, not on the plant.
- At the first use, test Entomite-M on a small scale prior to application on crops.
**ORDERS FOR BIOLOGICAL PEST CONTROLS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE WEDNESDAYS 11:30 AM PST IN ORDER TO BE SHIPPED THE FOLLOWING WEEK