ENTONEM AM - Entomopathogenic Nematodes Steinernema Feltiae
- 1 sachet in a box - 50 Million
- 2 sachets of 250 million in a box = 500 Million
- 10 sachet of 250 million = 1.5 Biollion
1 sachet in a box, Each box contains entomopathogenic nematodes in an inert carrier material. 86% Steinernema Feltiae – 14% inert carrier
The nematodes enter the pest and release symbiotic bacteria into the body cavity. These bacteria convert the larval tissue into a food source, on which nematodes feed, develop, and reproduce. The host pest dies within a few hours to days after infection. The Infected host turns yellow to brown but may be difficult to find, due to rapid degradation in the growing media, or, as with foliar pests, it simply falls to the ground.
Use ENTONEM soil application for biological pest control of:
- Larvae of Fungus Gnats
- Pupae of thrips and
- Larvae of tomato Leaf Miner
- larvae of black vine weevil.
Use ENTONEM Foliar spray application for biological pest control of:
- Larvae of thrips.
Preparation of the spray solution:
- Remove the sachets from their packaging and keep them for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Empty the contents of the sachets into a bucket containing at least 2 liters of water per sachet (water temperature: 15 - 20°C / 59 - 68°F).
- Stir well and leave the contents to soak for five minutes.
- Mix again and pour the contents into the half-filled spray tank (except when tank mixing with a compatible product).
- Maintain agitation of the mixture in the tank (e.g. with a recirculation pump).
- Make up the spray tank with the required amount of water.
- If tank mixing with a compatible product, add Entonem at the end to a fully filled tank.
- Nematodes can be applied using a watering can, an airblast sprayer, through a sprinkler system, with a backpack sprayer, or a vehicle-mounted spray unit.
- To avoid blockage, all filters should be removed, especially if finer than 0.3 mm (50 mesh).
- Use a maximum pressure of 20 bar / 290 psi (on the nozzle).
- The spray nozzle opening should be at least 0.5 mm (500 microns – 35 mesh) - preferably high flow rate cone nozzle types.
- Continuous mixing should take place to prevent nematodes from sinking to the bottom of the spray tank.
- Avoid sprayers equipped with centrifugal or piston pumps.
- Water tank temperature must not exceed 25°C (77°F) and pH must be between 4 to 8.
- Distribute the spraying solution evenly over the soil/media surface.
- Application through irrigation systems and/or Dosatron Venturi systems: pressure-compensated irrigation systems are recommended; if not available, spray or drench applications are recommended. For injection through Dosatron/Venturi systems, please contact your local representative for specific advice.
- Spray the solution as soon as it is prepared and within a short timeframe (5 hours). Do not store mixed suspensions.
**ORDERS FOR BIOLOGICAL PEST CONTROLS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE WEDNESDAYS 11:30 AM PST IN ORDER TO BE SHIPPED THE FOLLOWING WEEK