ROLLER TRAP - Yellow Sticky PE Ribbon
Pests are attracted to the yellow or blue color of the sticky ribbon and get caught in the glue. Available in 4 Sizes:
- Yellow 5 cm x 100 m rolls
- Yellow 15 cm x 100 m rolls
- Yellow 15 cm x 500 m rolls
- Yellow 30 cm x 500 m rolls
Use ROLLERTRAP to trap:
- Fungus gnats
- Use in spots with a great pest pressure
- Use in the greenhouse where high pest pressure is expected
Required materials for hanging:
- Roll of string,
- Paperclips or staples
Instructions for usage:
- Before hanging up, make sure the Rollertraps are at least at room temperature. The glue will be softer and the traps will unroll easier
- Cut off a few pieces of string of approximately 40 cm and keep within reach.
- Tie the loose end of the rope from the roll with a flat knot to the greenhouse pole nearby the concrete path. Do this ± 25 cm above the crop for the small Rollertraps and ± 40 cm for the large Rollertraps.
- Walk with the rope and unroll until the gable.
- On the way back to the concrete path fasten the long end of the rope to every greenhouse pole (or every second greenhouse pole) with the 40 cm-pieces of the string.
- Stab a spar (or other 'expedient') through the Rollertraps roll to hold it.
- Take the beginning of the Rollertrap and wrap it to the first greenhouse pole at the concrete path. Walk slowly with the roll to the side, on which it rolls off.
- Fold the (unglued) upper edge of the trap around the rope and fasten the rope by means of the clothes-peg, paperclip or staples.
- Make, if necessary, the sticky trap heavier with for example a clothes-peg every 2-3 meters, so that the trap will hang straight.
- Go on like this up to the gable (end) (or up to the end of the rope). Cut the trap approximately 40 cm longer than the last greenhouse pole. Wrap the end of the rope to the last greenhouse pole and fasten it to the end of the string.
- Follow the same procedure if you want to hang the Rollertrap along the gable
**ORDERS FOR BIOLOGICAL PEST CONTROLS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE WEDNESDAYS 11:30 AM PST IN ORDER TO BE SHIPPED THE FOLLOWING WEEK