ROCK PHOSPHATE GRANULAR 0-3-0
Rock Phosphate establishes a long-term supply of Phosphorus in the soil by releasing its total Phosphorus slowly over the course of a few years. It is also a significant source of Calcium.
- Supports healthy development of fruits & flowers
- Phosphorus is essential for biologically active soil and healthy plant development
- Help prevent calcium deficiency in soil
- Supports beneficial soil microbes
- Granulated for fast and easy distribution
- Gently mix into top 5cm (2”) of soil
- In the garden: Up to 200g per 1m2 (10ft2) Annually
- Topdressing: 15-30ml (1-2tbsp) per plant, or 15ml per 4L (1tbsp per gal) of soil, up to once per month
- Premixing soil: 45ml per 4L (3tbsp per gal) of soil. For larger volume soil mixing add up to 5kg (11lbs) per cubic yard of soil
- Available Phosphorus (P2O5): 5.0%
- Total Phosphorus: 25.0%
- Calcium (Ca): 25.0%
This product complies with Canadian certified organic crop production standards.