SPIDEX VITAL - Predatory Mite Phytoseiulus Persimilis
- 100 ml bottle with dosage-plug, containing 2,000 adults.
- 500 ml bottle, containing 10,000 adults.
Each bottle contains adults mixed with wood-chips
Phytoseiulus Persimilis feeds on all stages of spider mites but has a preference for eggs. The predatory mites pierce the eggs and consume the contents. Adult Phytoseiulus persimilis also attack adult spider mites but the smaller development stages only feed on smaller prey stages. The larvae do not eat. The predatory mite can only survive on two spotted spider mites
Use SPIDEX VITAL for biological pest control of:
- Use SPIDEX for biological pest control of two spotted spider mites (Tetranychus urticae).
- SPIDEX works well on all the life cycle stages of the two-spotted spider mite but prefers younger stages most.
- Use SPIDEX preventatively and at the first sign of pest presence.
- Turn and shake the bottle gently before use
- Sprinkle material on leaves or pour into Diboxes
- It is possible to distribute SPIDEX mechanically by means of the (Mini)Airbug/Airobug
- Relative humidity should be above 75% and the temperature above 20°C/68°F for at least some hours of the day
**ORDERS FOR BIOLOGICAL PEST CONTROLS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE WEDNESDAYS 11:30 AM PST IN ORDER TO BE SHIPPED THE FOLLOWING WEEK