WILD FISH HYDROLYSATE LIQUID
Crafted using a cold-pressed, non-GMO enzymatic process, this superior quality fish fertilizer is a pure blend of valuable nutrients that your plants will love. Our unique method preserves the beneficial amino acid chains along with the oils and fats cherished by soil-dwelling microbes, resulting in an ideal organic food source to enhance their functioning.
The fish used in our product are wild-caught from a sustainably managed fishing operation off the coast of British Columbia. These fish are by-products of the fishing industry, a resource that would otherwise be destined for the landfill. We believe in the importance of repurposing and recycling, turning what was once waste into one of the most high-quality fish hydrolysates available on the market!
- Boosts Nutrient Availability: Our Wild Fish Hydrolysate significantly enhances the availability of nutrients in plant growth substrates, ensuring your plants have access to all the essential elements they need to thrive.
- Optimizes Nutrient Uptake and Efficiency: The product aids in increasing nutrient uptake, enabling plants to make the most out of every nutrient they absorb.
- Acts as an Excellent Bio-stimulant: Rich in Glutamic and other amino acids and peptides, our fish hydrolysate serves as an outstanding bio-stimulant, invigorating your plants for optimal growth.
- Stability & Longevity: With a pH of 3.5 – 3.8, our product ensures storage stability and inactivity until use, guaranteeing you get the most out of each application.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE! Do not apply under direct sunlight. Store in a cool place and away from direct sunlight.
- In the garden: Use 100ml per 10m2 (100ft2) Diluted at least 1:10 with water, Apply 2-3 times per season.
- Irrigation Solution: 1.5-2.5ml/Litre for watering actively growing plants. or 5ml/litre if only feeding 1 time per week.
- Foliar: Use 10-20ml per Litre of water, which can be combined with other foliar-applied nutrients. A surfactant will help increase the coverage of foliage. Apply every 10-14 days
- Rooting & Transplant: 15-30ml/Litre - Dip transplants in solution before planting out.
- Compost accelerator: Dilute 100ml with 1 Litre of water and apply when turning the pile
- Compost Tea Ingredient: 0.1-0.5ml/L depending on other ingredients.
- Total Nitrogen (N): 2.0%
- Phosphoric acid (P205): 2.0%
- Soluble Potash (K2O): 0%
This product should be kept cool and out of direct sunlight.