THRIPEX PLUS 500 SACHETS - Predatory Mites Neoseiulus Cucumeris
Box with 500 sachets with hook, Each paper sachet with hook contains 1,000 predatory mites and grain mites (all stages), mixed with bran.
Adult predatory mites actively search for and feed on their prey.
Use THRIPEX PLUS for biological pest control of:
- Various thrips species (hatching eggs and the first larval stage).
- Predatory mites also eat spider mites (e.g. strawberry mite, broad mite), several other mites, honeydew, and pollen.
- Sachets already have an exit hole.
- Place sachets in sheltered positions on the crop (no direct sunlight)
- Measures improving the moisture balance in the sachets, such as placing the bottom of the sachet on the moist substrate, will have a positive effect on the longevity of the product
- Hold sachets by the cardboard strip at the top. The predatory mites are easily damaged
Please note that Thripex contains grain mites and bran. These mites might cause slight damage to some crops, especially with a large number of mites and high humidity. Therefore consult your supplier prior to using Thripex and it is recommended to carry out a small field test to monitor the effects.
'Thripex in vermiculite' is the safest product for sensitive crops.
**ORDERS FOR BIOLOGICAL PEST CONTROLS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE WEDNESDAYS 11:30 AM PST IN ORDER TO BE SHIPPED THE FOLLOWING WEEK