THRIPEX - Predatory Mites Neoseiulus Cucumeris
- 1 Litre bottle, contains 50,000 predatory and grain mites on VERMICULITE
- 6 Litre bucket, contains 100,000 predatory and grain mites
- 6 Litre bucket, contains 500,000 predatory and grain mites
Each bottle or bucket contains predatory mites (all stages) and grain mites (all stages) mixed with bran or vermiculite and a fraction of bran
Adult predatory mites actively search for and feed on their prey.
Use THRIPEX for biological pest control of:
- Various thrips species (hatching eggs and the first larval stage).
- Predatory mites also eat spider mites (e.g. strawberry mite, broad mite), several other mites, honeydew, and pollen.
- Use THRIPEX VERMICULITE for crops that are sensitive to grain mites.
- Turn and shake the bottle gently before use
Bottle: Press in the center of the cap to open the dosage hole
- Sprinkle material on leaves
- Evenly distributed over the total surface
When applied as heaps on Rockwool blocks, the predatory mites keep reproducing for some weeks and disperse in the crop.
Please note that Thripex contains grain mites and bran. These mites might cause slight damage to some crops, especially with a large number of mites and high humidity. Therefore consult your supplier prior to using Thripex and it is recommended to carry out a small field test to monitor the effects.
'Thripex in vermiculite' is the safest product for sensitive crops.
**ORDERS FOR BIOLOGICAL PEST CONTROLS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE WEDNESDAYS 11:30 AM PST IN ORDER TO BE SHIPPED THE FOLLOWING WEEK