MAGNESIUM SULFATE (EPSOM SALTS)
Magnesium sulfate is a white crystalline solid that is water-soluble.
- Magnesium is vital in chlorophyll production and will keep your plants lush and green
- Supports fruit & flower development
- Can assist your plants in absorbing soil nutrients more effectively
- Typically used on crops such as roses, potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, peppers, and lemons
Magnesium sulfate is permitted in organic operations if used to correct a documented magnesium deficiency. Performing a soil or tissue analysis is recommended prior to application.
- FOLIAR FEED: For a quick result, dissolve 5g of Magnesium Sulphate in 1 liter of water and spray over the leaves
- SOIL DRENCH: Dissolve 0.5g per 1 liter of water. Results in 50ppm Mg.
- IN THE GARDEN: Dissolve 10g of Magnesium Sulphate into 1 liter of water and apply at a rate of 1 liter per sq M (10sq.ft.) of the garden bed. For severe Magnesium deficiency, apply Magnesium Sulphate monthly
- Fruit Trees & Shrubs: Apply at a rate of 20g per square meter. Spread evenly to the drip line of the tree/shrub. Avoid spreading closer than 10cm to the base of plants. Water in well, washing off any granules which may have lodged on plant foliage.
- Magnesium (Mg): 9.8%
- Sulfur (S): 13%
This product complies with Canadian certified organic crop production standards.