GYPSUM SOLUTION GRADE +22.5Ca +18S
Solution Grade Gypsum is mined Calcium Sulfate that is rich in Calcium and Sulfur.
- It is used as a soil conditioner to correct Calcium and Sulfur deficiencies
- Improves and remediates alkaline, acidic, saline, and clay soils
- Promotes microbial activity, reduces fruit shrinkage, and helps develop more robust flavors in fruit and flowers
- Allows for easy application in agitating sprayers, drip, and sprinkler systems
We recommend performing a complete soil or plant tissue analysis or using a home soil test kit before the application of this product
- In the garden: Apply 50-400g per 10m2 (100ft2) and water in. Apply as needed based on the results of soil sampling
- Soil Drench: 1-5g per liter Apply as needed based on the results of soil sampling
- Foliar: For foliar rates mix 0.5-1 gram per litre of water. Apply with even coverage directly to plant leaves
- Fertigation: Can be used for fertigation, To prevent scale build-up, assure that water used for dilution has a pH of no higher than 6.5
- Calcium (Ca): 22.5%
- Sulfur (S): 18%
- Gypsum(CaS04-2H20): 97%
This product complies with Canadian certified organic crop production standards.