Gypsum Granules can be used for the following:
- as a soil conditioner to correct Calcium and Sulfur deficiencies
- To improve and remediate alkaline, acidic, saline, and clay soils
- Promote microbial activity, reduce fruit shrinkage, and help develop more robust flavors in fruit and flowers.
- Granulated for easy application and distribution over large areas
We recommend performing a complete soil or plant tissue analysis or using a home soil test kit before the application of this product
- Gently mix into top 5cm (2”) of soil
- In the garden: Up to 1-2kg per 10m2 (2.2-4.4lbs per 100ft2). Apply once per year based on the results of soil sampling
- Topdressing: 15-30ml (1-2tbsp) per plant, or 15ml per 4L (1tbsp per gal) of soil, once per year
- Premixing soil: 15ml per 4L (1tbsp per gal) of soil. For larger volume soil mixing add up to 2kg (4.4lbs) per cubic yard of soil
- Calcium (Ca): 22%
- Sulfur (S): 14%
- Calcium Sulfate Dihydrate (CaSO4 * 2H2O): 82%
This product complies with Canadian certified organic crop production standards.