SPIDEND 250 Gall-midge Feltiella Acarisuga
550 ml can, containing 250 gall-midge pupa on leaf
Adult gall-midges actively search for spider mite colonies and deposit eggs next to the spider mites. It takes one week for the eggs to develop to mature larvae. Once hatched, the larvae feed on spider mite eggs.
Use SPIDEND for biological pest control of:
- Various species of spider mites.
- Spidend is recommended especially when spider mite occurs in colonies/hotspots.
- Make a hole in the lid and put the can on the rock wool slab or directly on the soil
- Protect against direct sunlight and water
- Leave the can in place for at least two weeks
- Use the peel-off label to mark where the product has been introduced
- Optimal results require a humid environment (80% RV) and temperatures between 20 and 27°C .
- Feltiella acarisuga should always be used in combination with the predatory mite Phytoseiulus persimilis (Spidex).
**ORDERS FOR BIOLOGICAL PEST CONTROLS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE WEDNESDAYS 11:30 AM PST IN ORDER TO BE SHIPPED THE FOLLOWING WEEK