ENERMIX - Parasitic Wasp 2 Species Mix
10 cardboard strips with 5 cards each, hatching 3,000 parasitic wasps
50 cardboard strips with 5 cards each, hatching 15,000 parasitic wasps
Enermix is sold as cards (wrapped in plastic) on cardboard strips in a box containing parasitized whitefly pupae that hatch parasitic wasps.
Female adult parasitic wasps parasitize second to fourth stage larvae of the whitefly. Host feeding also takes place.
Use ENERMIX for the biological control of:
- Greenhouse whitefly (Trialeurodes vaporariorum)
- Tobacco whitefly (Bemisia tabaci) during the second to the fourth larval stage.
- Use Enermix as a preventive method and when the first signs of the pest appear.
- Open the package carefully inside the greenhouse
- Bend strips and tear them off. Start tearing opposite hang-up hole
- Suspend the cards among the crop, if possible approximately 75 cm below the top of the plant and not in direct sunlight
- Do not touch the pupae
**ORDERS FOR BIOLOGICAL PEST CONTROLS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE WEDNESDAYS 11:30 AM PST IN ORDER TO BE SHIPPED THE FOLLOWING WEEK