Ercal - Parasitic wasp Eretmocerus Eremicus
10 cardboard strips, hatching 3,000 parasitic wasps.
50 cardboard strips, hatching 15,000 parasitic wasps.
Each box contains cardboard strips with 5 cards each, wrapped in plastic, with parasitized whitefly pupae
Adult female parasitic wasps parasitize the second and third larval stage of the whitefly. Additionally, host feeding also occurs.
Use Ercal for biological control of:
- Greenhouse whitefly
- Tobacco whitefly in the second and third larval stage.
- Use Ercal preventatively and at the first sign of pest presence.
- Carefully open package inside the greenhouse
- Bend and tear off the strips opposite from the mounting hole
- Suspend the cards in the crop, if possible approximately 75 cm under the plant head
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Do not touch the pupae
- Optimal working conditions for Ercal require a minimum 24 hour average greenhouse temperature of at least 20°C/68°F
**ORDERS FOR BIOLOGICAL PEST CONTROLS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE WEDNESDAYS 11:30 AM PST IN ORDER TO BE SHIPPED THE FOLLOWING WEEK