ENSTRIP - Parasitic Wasp Encarsia Formosa
10 cardboard strips, hatching 3,000 parasitic wasps
50 cardboard strips, hatching 7,500 parasitic wasps
50 cardboard strips, hatching 15,000 parasitic wasps
Each box contains cardboard strips with 5 cards each, wrapped in plastic, with parasitized whitefly pupae.
Female adult parasitic wasps parasitize the third and fourth larval stage of the whitefly. Additionally, host feeding also occurs.
Use ENSTRIP for biological pest control of primarily:
- greenhouse whiteflies
- Tobacco whiteflies in the third and fourth larval stage.
- Use En-Strip preventively and at the first sign of pest presence.
- Open the package carefully inside the greenhouse
- Bend and tear off the strips opposite from the mounting hole.
- Suspend the cards in the crop, if possible approximately 75 cm under the plant head.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Do not touch the pupae
**ORDERS FOR BIOLOGICAL PEST CONTROLS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE WEDNESDAYS 11:30 AM PST IN ORDER TO BE SHIPPED THE FOLLOWING WEEK