ELEMENTAL BORON +20.5B
Boron is one of seven micronutrients essential to all plant growth.
A deficiency in Boron can cause your plant to reduce its secretions of root exudates and sugars which can cause a reduction of mycorrhizal fungi colonization. It can also adversely affect the metabolism and growth of your plants
- This is a concentrated soluble powder
- It can increase flower and fruit development
- Plays a very important role in regulating plant hormones
- Is important in the structural and functional integrity of cell walls and membranes
- Can Improve yields and quality of crops
CAUTION: Boron is extremely phytotoxic to some crops. Do not use unless you are certain no crop injury will occur.
WARNING: Do not handle this product until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Keep out of reach of children. MSDS Sheets are available upon request.
- Soluble boron can be applied to foliage or soil as a liquid spray.
- Use only on the basis of soil and or tissue analysis to correct documented deficiency specific to the type of crop.
- 1 gram per yard of soil will raise boron levels by 1.5 ppm
- Water-soluble boron(B): 20.5%
This product complies with Canadian certified organic crop production standards.