GRANULATED DOLOMITE LIME
A finely ground dolomitic lime (magnesium and calcium) is formed into a granule for fast and easy application. This product is designed for the soil of lawns, turf, gardens, potting media, and shrubs that are primarily deficient in magnesium. It can be used to adjust soil pH for increased root growth and plant development.
- In the garden: Apply 4-600g per 10m2 (1-1.5lbs per 100ft2). For soil pH maintenance, test and apply seasonally as needed
- Adjusting Soil PH: Most garden plants prefer a soil pH between 6.0 and 7.0. We recommend Performing a complete soil analysis or using a soil pH home test kit before application
- Calcium (Ca): 20%
- Magnesium (Mg): 10%
- Calcium Carbonate(CaCO3): 50%
- Calcium Carbonate Equivilant(CCE): 90%
- Magnesium Carbonate (MgCO3): 34%
- Lime Score 88
This product complies with Canadian certified organic crop production standards.