HUMIC ACID LIQUID
This Humic acid is derived from humalite, a highly concentrated source of humic and fulvic acid found exclusively in Alberta, Canada. The extraction method that is used isolates both fulvic acids and the more bioactive humic acids, the resulting liquid extract contains 7.65% humic acid (HPTA method) as well as fulvic acid. Made up of a mixture of carbon chains and rings, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Hydrogen and Phosphorus. Humic acid molecules are much larger than Fulvic acid molecules, working synergistically together to transport nutrients into your plants.
BENEFITS OF HUMIC ACID
- Contains Powerful chelating agents for the enhancement of both soil and foliar nutrient applications
- Increases the cell wall permeability of plants so that nutrients can be absorbed
- Unlocks nutrients and binds to them, making them available for uptake into plants
- Helps chelate toxic metals, and other toxic substances, before they enter your plants
- Stimulates microbial activity in the soil
- Increases water retention
- Stimulates root and shoot growth
Humic Acid is not 100% soluble in acidic water conditions but is soluble in alkaline solutions. In acidic mixes, it will need to be agitated to keep in suspension.
- General Dilution Rate: 1:200 with water. 5ml/L (20ml/Gal)
- Foliar: 2.5-5ml/L (10ml/Gal)
- Root Drench: 5ml/L (10ml/Gal)
- Compost Tea: 0.5-1 ml/L (2-4 ml/Gal)
- Humic Acid: 7.65% (HPTA Method)
We use the “HPTA” testing method to report humic & fulvic acid content. The HPTA method is the ONLY analysis method recognized by the HPTA, the J-AOAC, and ISO capable of accurately measuring fulvic acid. Most suppliers of fulvic acid use outdated and inaccurate analysis methods in order to make higher fulvic claims. We have chosen the highest standard of analysis.
This product should be kept cool and out of direct sunlight.
This product complies with Canadian certified organic crop production standards.