ERVIPAR - Parasitic Wasp Aphidius Ervi
100 ml bottle, containing 250 mummies in buckwheat
Adult female parasitic wasps parasitize the aphids. Parasitized aphids swell and turn into leathery, grey- or brown-coloured mummies. The first adult parasites emerge through a round hole at the rear of the mummy approximately 2 weeks after introduction.
Use ERVIPAR for biological pest control of:
- Potato aphid (Macrosiphum euphorbiae)
- Glasshouse aphid (Aulacorthum solani).
- Tobacco aphid (Myzus persicae var. nicotianae).
- Foxglove aphid
- Use Ervipar when aphid infestations are first observed, at the earliest sign of pest presence.
- Spread the material on rock wool slabs or in Diboxes
- Make sure the material remains dry and is not moved from its introduction site for at least a few days
- Use the peel-off label to mark where the product has been introduced
Ervipar is not active at temperatures above 30°C
**ORDERS FOR BIOLOGICAL PEST CONTROLS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE WEDNESDAYS 11:30 AM PST IN ORDER TO BE SHIPPED THE FOLLOWING WEEK