APHIPAR - Parasitic Wasp Aphidius Colemani
100 ml bottle, hatches 500 parasitic wasps,
500 ml bottle, hatches 5000 parasitic wasps
each bottle contains mummies mixed with wood chips.
Adult female parasitic wasps lay their eggs parasitically in the aphids, causing them to swell and harden into leathery, grey/brown mummies. The first adult parasitic wasps emerge through a round hole at the rear of the mummy approximately 2 weeks after introduction.
Use Aphipar for biological pest control of primarily:
- cotton aphid (Aphis gossypii)
- tobacco aphid (Myzus persicae var. nicotianae)
- peach-potato aphid (Myzus persicae var. persicae)
Aphipar is especially useful at the beginning of aphid infestations.
- Spread the material on rock wool slabs or in Diboxes
- Make sure the material remains dry and is not moved from its introduction site for at least a few days
- Use the peel-off label to mark where the product has been introduced
Efficacy reduces at temperatures above 30°C.
**ORDERS FOR BIOLOGICAL PEST CONTROLS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE WEDNESDAYS 11:30 AM PST IN ORDER TO BE SHIPPED THE FOLLOWING WEEK