SWIRSKI ULTIMITE - Slow Release Sachets
Predatory Mite Amblyseius Swirskii
Adult predatory mites search for their prey or wait for it to pass by and subsequently feed on their prey.
Use SWIRSKI-ULTIMITE for biological pest control of:
- Young larvae of various thrips species
- Eggs and larvae of whitefly
- Broad mites
- Use Swirski-UltiMite as a preventive method and when the first signs of a pest appear
- Use sachets as soon as possible after receipt
- Hang sachets in sheltered locations on the crop (no direct sunlight).
- Sachets can be placed directly into the crop (sachets already have an exit hole)
- Handle sachets by the cardboard strip at the top; predatory mites are easily damaged
**ORDERS FOR BIOLOGICAL PEST CONTROLS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE WEDNESDAYS 11:30 AM PST IN ORDER TO BE SHIPPED THE FOLLOWING WEEK