Limonica 12,500 - Predatory mite Amblydromalus Limonicus
1000 ml bottle, containing 12,500 predatory mites (nymphs and adults) in millet husks, bran, and sawdust
Adult predatory mites, nymphs, and larvae hunt their prey or wait for it to pass by and then consume it. The mites also feed on pollen and various mite species. Use Limonica in a wide range of salad and ornamental crops, except tomato.
Use Limonica for biological pest control of:
- Larvae of various species of thrips (first and second larval stages)
- Eggs and larvae of greenhouse and cotton whitefly (all larval stages).
- Introduce Limonica when the first signs of pest presence are observed.
- Turn and shake the bottle gently before use.
- Carefully sprinkle material on leaves.
- Make sure the material remains on the leaves for at least a few hours after introduction.
- Do not carry out any work on the crop in the hours after releasing the predatory mites.
- Aim for a minimum of 5,000 release points per hectare, evenly distributed over the total surface area.
- The predatory mite Limonicus is not susceptible to diapause, and can therefore be introduced at temperatures as low as 13°C
Precaution: application of this product can cause sensitization or allergic reactions
**ORDERS FOR BIOLOGICAL PEST CONTROLS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE WEDNESDAYS 11:30 AM PST IN ORDER TO BE SHIPPED THE FOLLOWING WEEK