ORGANIC ALFALFA SEED
This Alfalfa seed was organically grown on the Candian prairies.
When Alfalfa is sprouted, blended, strained, and made into seed milk it is filled with active enzymes and growth hormones that will enhance your plants and soil!
- Provides powerful enzymes that will help bust up essential nutrients and minerals in the soil making them more available to your plants
- Alfalfa sprouts contain Triacontanol, a potent plant growth hormone
- Accelerates root growth and increases plant vigor
- Can significantly increase the number of blooms and the bloom rate In flowers
It is pretty remarkable the results we have personally witnessed with our plants when using sprouted seed milk!
Thank you to Clackamas Coot for sharing his research and knowledge with everyone online!
HOW TO USE
- Corn & Barley use 50 grams, Alfalfa use 25 grams.
- Soak for 8-12 hours with unchlorinated water and ¼ tsp of soluble kelp powder (longer time the bigger the seed)
- drain off excess water
- Rinse seeds 1-2 times daily
- Sprout seeds for about 1-2 days, until the root tail, is as long as the seed (for corn sprout until the root tail is approx 1" long)
- Use a blender and blend them into seed milk adding enough water to easily blend.
- Add this seed milk to 16 L of water and divide evenly between your plants.