FOR LARGE ORDERS OF 30L BAGS, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE CAN QUOTE DIFFERENT SHIPPING OPTIONS.
Worm Castings are the odorless, natural manure of the earthworm. Completely non-toxic and safe around children & pets. Use to enrich the soil for indoor plants, container plants, flower beds, rose gardens, vegetable gardens, bedding plants, trees & shrubs, or for top dressing.
- Reconditions and adds essential nutrients and beneficial life to the soil
- Stimulates roots, resulting in faster germination
- Will not ‘shock’ or burn even the most delicate plants
- Provides continuous release and long-lasting enrichment
- Increases vegetable yields & blooms
- Enhances moisture retention and aeration
- Increases resistance to disease, fungus & harmful insects
- Topdressing: Apply 2 Tbls (30ml) for every gallon of growing media.
For Soil Mixes: Mix with other growing media at a rate of 10-20%
- For Compost Teas: Follow your favorite compost tea recipe
- Organic Worm Castings: 100%
- pH: 5.5-7
This product complies with Canadian certified organic crop production standards.