COMPOST & CASTINGS BLEND
This is a 50:50 blend of two high-quality products. Worm castings combined with a wild fish compost. The worms that create these castings are fed a mix of peat moss and organic grains. The fish compost is created from residual wood waste from forestry operations in British Columbia and wild ocean fish waste, a byproduct of the fishing industry that would otherwise go to the landfill. Plants LOVE this stuff!
- A great addition to compost teas as its full of beneficial microorganisms
- Reconditions and adds essential nutrients to the soil
- Stimulates root growth, resulting in faster germination
- Increases fruit, vegetable, and flower yields
- Enhances moisture retention and aeration
- Increases resistance to disease, fungus & harmful insects
- Completely non-toxic and safe around children & pets
- Topdressing: Apply 2 Tbls (30ml) for every gallon of growing media.
For Soil Mixes: Mix with other growing media at a rate of 10-20%
- For Compost Teas: Follow your favorite compost tea recipe
- Organic Worm Castings: 50%
- Organic Fish Compost: 50%
This product complies with Canadian certified organic crop production standards.