KELP MEAL 1-0-2
North Atlantic kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum) is sustainably harvested along the coast of Nova Scotia. It has a rich biochemical composition and is known to be one of the world's most nutrient-dense kelp varieties. It is processed within 24 hours of harvest to preserve its natural benefits. It contains in excess of 70 minerals and trace elements, vitamins, polysaccharides, all essential amino acids, and a wide range of plant growth hormones like cytokinins, gibberellins, betaines, and auxins.
- Gently mix into top 5cm (2”) of soil.
- In the garden: Up to 20kg per 200m2 (50lbs per 2000ft2). Apply up to once per month.
- Topdressing: 10-15ml (2-3tsp) per plant, or 5-10ml per 4L (1-2tsp per gal) of soil, once per month.
- Premixing soil: 30ml per 4L (2tbsp per gal) of soil. For larger volume soil mixing add up to 2.5kg (5lbs) per cubic yard of soil.
- Total Nitrogen (N): 1.0%
- Water Insoluble Nitrogen: 1.0%
- Water Soluble Nitrogen: 0.0%
- Soluble Potash (K2O): 2.0%
This product complies with Canadian certified organic crop production standards.