FULVIC ACID LIQUID
This Fulvic acid is derived from Humalite, a highly concentrated source of Humic and Fulvic Acid found exclusively in Alberta, Canada. This high CEC, low molecular weight Fulvic Acid helps to build root systems, grow biomass, enhance nutrient uptake and availability as well as contribute to a higher crop yield. Fulvic Acids are gold in color because they contain nearly double the oxygen that humic acids have and are very bioactive. Fulvic Acid is a powerful chelating agent for enhancement of both soil and foliar nutrient applications. It is compatible with virtually any liquid crop input and aids in uptake and penetration through root and leaf membranes.
BENEFITS OF FULVIC ACID
- Builds soil quality and helps remediate toxic substances found in soil
- Fulvic Acid molecules are tiny and cross through the cell membranes of plants easily, carrying with them many times their own weight in minerals
- Soluble in water at all PH levels (Humic acids are only soluble in alkaline PH environments)
- Compatible with virtually any liquid crop input and aids in uptake and penetration through root and leaf membranes
Application rates of other nutrients and supplements may need to be decreased by up to 35% when using fulvic acid as part of your fertility program.
- General Dilution Rate: 5 ml/L (20ml/Gal)
- Foliar: 5 ml/L (20ml/Gal) Used weekly in conjunction with other foliar feedings
- Root Drench: 2.5-5 ml/L (10-20ml/Gal)
- Rooting & Transplant: 2.5 ml/Litre to treat new transplants, and when added to cloning solutions
- Compost Tea: 2.5-5 ml/L (10-20ml/Gal)
This product should be kept cool and out of direct sunlight.
This product complies with Canadian certified organic crop production standards.