COCONUT HUSK CHIPS
Coconut coir chunks are a renewable resource, made from a sustainable supply of coconut husks. They work great indoors and outdoors and are ideal for mulching and as a decorative ground cover that retains water and resists fungus. Blended with other growing media the porous texture of Coir chunks allows for both proper aeration, water drainage, and absorption making it a great soil building ingredient.
Increases moisture and nutrient retention
- Mixes well with soil, making it great for home use and professional growing
Increases soil aeration and soil pliability
- Promotes growth for tropical flowers and plants
Promotes soil health and healthy root development
- Reduces nutrient and moisture loss
Soil Mixes: combine with coconut coir, peat moss, or other growing media to make a high-quality potting mix
- Hydroponics: Combine with Coco Coir fiber, the chips will provide increased water holding capacity and aeration
- Mulch: Top indoor potted plants or outdoor plants with a layer of coconut chips to retain moisture and keep soil life thriving
- 100% natural Coconut Husk Chips
This product complies with Canadian certified organic crop production standards.