BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES - ORGANIC
This molasses is produced from high-quality Non-GMO sugar cane. Blackstrap Molasses is a great addition to fermentations and used in small doses in compost teas. It feeds fungus and bacteria so be careful to not overuse. It is nutrient-rich and contains high levels of organic potassium; along with calcium, magnesium, iron, sulfur, and a wide range of micronutrients.
BENEFITS OF MOLASSES
- Improves overall soil fertility and provides increased yields
- The high levels of potassium help support vigorous, healthy, and productive plant growth
- Can be used as a foliar spray to treat potassium deficiencies
- Contains carbon, carbohydrates, and sugars that will stimulate microbiological activity in your soils
- Microbes aid in soil formation, decomposition of organic matter, and suppression of soil pathogens
- Microbes help break down nutrients in your soil making them more readily available for your plants
Mix thoroughly with water before application. Use aggressive agitation when mixing to prevent molasses from sticking to the sides of the mixing vessel.
- Foliar: Apply directly to plant leaves and soil every 7 to 10 days.
- In the Garden: Use 2.5-5ml/Liter of irrigation water every 7-10 days
- Farm & Acerage: 15ml/10m2 (100ft2)
- Compost Tea Ingredient: 0.5-1ml/Litre
- Can be used to make Bokashi
Total Nitrogen (N): 0.75%
- Available Phosphate (P2O5): 0.18%
- Soluble Potash (K2O): 5.44%
- Magnesium (Mg): 0.41%
- Sulfur (S): 0.41%
- Copper (Cu): 7.9 mg/kg
- Iron (Fe): 148 ppm
- Manganese (Mn): 41 ppm
- Sodium (Na): 0.04%
- Zinc (Zn): 8.6 mg/kg
- Carbon (C): 29.7%
This product complies with Canadian-certified organic crop production standards.