MONO-SILICIC ACID (BIOAVAILABLE SILICA)
Silicon is the second most abundant mineral on earth and is found in many forms in the soil, the mono-silicic acid form of Silica is the only one available to plants. The absorption of mono-silicic acid by plants is equivalent or superior to essential elements such as nitrogen and potassium.
- Improves Nitrogen fixation by allowing Azotobacter to bind atmospheric Nitrogen and releases it in the soil as plant available Nitrogen
- Improves availability of Phosphorous. Without soluble silica, Phosphorous is not available to your plants.
- Strengthens cell walls, and builds resilience. When disease begins, a plant will direct all available Silicon to the affected site to strengthen the cell walls.
- Maximizes Photosynthesis. If Silicon is not present, the minerals are not effectively moved throughout the plant, resulting in pale spots and other discoloration.
- Buffers the plant from environmental stressors, pests, and disease
- Boosts Plant Immunity
- Increases the sugar content(Brix) and quality in plants by making the carbon cycle more efficient
- Foliar: 0.5-1ml/L (4ml/Gal) Used in conjunction with other foliar feedings.
- Soil/Root Drench:0.5-1ml/L (4ml/Gal)
- Water: 80-85%
- Silicilic Acid in alkali soil: 15-20%
- PH: 12.5
This product should be kept cool and out of direct sunlight.
This product complies with Canadian certified organic crop production standards.