Fermented Plant Extract
This product is made through a special fermentation process where they take plant material from sugar cane and convert it into an excellent high quality plant-based nitrogen fertilizer.
- A great blood meal alternative (Most blood meal is sourced from conventional farms! Even if it is labeled "Organic")
- 100% plant-based, derived from sugarcane plant fermentation
- Supports soil biology
- Granulated for easy application
- Contains trace elements and sugars that support healthy soil life
- 9.2% Amino Acids that can easily be absorbed by plants
- Contains both slow and quick-release nitrogen that feeds plants for weeks.
- 50% of nitrogen is released during the first four weeks after use.
- Gently mix into top 5cm (2”) of soil
- In the garden: 20-45g per 1m2 (10ft2) Depending on crop needs, Apply up to four times per year
- Topdressing: 5 grams per Litre of soil, Once per month for rapidly growing plants.
- Premixing soil: 5 grams per Litre of soil. For larger volume soil mixing 1.5-3kg (22lbs) per cubic meter of soil
- Total Nitrogen (N): 11.0%
- Soluble Potash (K2O): 5.0%
- Calcium (Ca): 1.3%
- Amino Acids: 9.2%