RED LAVA ROCK (3/8-1/2")
The red color of this lava rock is created by the oxidation of iron during a volcanic eruption. It is a porous, mineral-rich, natural soil amendment.
- Provides enhanced aeration and drainage to soils
- Promotes root growth and prevents root rot
- The porous surface provides a habitat for beneficial microbes
- Excellent water permeability
- It can be used as a mulch to slow down evaporation and reduce watering
- Great in soil mixes for succulents, cacti, bonsai, and coffee plants.