SOLUBLE KELP POWDER 0-0-15
North Atlantic kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum) is sustainably harvested along the coast of Nova Scotia. It has a rich biochemical composition and is known to be one of the world's most nutrient-dense kelp varieties. It is rich in minerals, trace elements, and plant hormones. Soluble kelp powder is a concentrated extract of North Atlantic kelp that can be added to soil or sprayed on plant foliage as a fertilizer.
Here are some of the ways that North Atlantic kelp powder can benefit plants and soil:
- Nutrient-rich: Soluble kelp powder contains a variety of essential nutrients that are easily absorbed by plants, helping to promote healthy growth and development.
- Stimulates root growth: The plant hormones in soluble powder, such as auxins and cytokinins, can stimulate root growth and development. This can help plants to establish themselves more quickly and effectively, which can be especially helpful for newly planted seedlings or transplants.
- Improves soil structure: Soluble kelp powder can help to improve soil structure by increasing soil porosity and water-holding capacity. This can improve soil aeration and drainage, which is important for healthy root growth.
- Increases resistance to stress: Soluble kelp powder can help plants to become more resilient to environmental stresses such as drought, extreme temperatures, and pests. This is because the plant hormones in kelp can help to regulate the plant's physiological response to stress.
- Boosts overall plant health: Regular use of soluble kelp powder can help to promote overall plant health and vigor, leading to stronger, more productive plants that are less susceptible to disease and other problems.
- Garden/Lawn Drench: Use 2.5-4 g/10 m2 (1-1.5 kg /acre)
- Foliar: 1-2 g / litre
- Combine with Soluble Humic Acid Powder at a ratio of 5 parts Humic to 2 parts Kelp
- Soluble Potash (K2O): 15%
- Boron (B) (actual): 0.2%
This product complies with Canadian certified organic crop production standards.