MICRONIZED SOFT ROCK PHOSPHATE 0-9-0 (Cal-Phos)
Micronized Soft Rock Phosphate aka Cal-Phos or Colloidal Phosphate, is a non-metallic element that originates from the fossilized remains of ancient organic life and is loaded with trace minerals. This product is produced in Canada.
- Improves seed germination and root growth development
- MSR is able to translocate or move minerals into the plant
- MSR is refined to less than 10 microns and is water-soluble
- MSR can be suspended in water and used in a sprayer for foliar applications or direct soil contact
- Micronized for faster availability
Application rates will vary depending upon the nutrient level in your soil. Application amounts should be based on the results of soil analysis. When using this product for foliar application, caution should be used to ensure crop damage does not occur. Please consult a professional crop consultant for advice.
- In the garden: 1-4 grams per 10m2 (100ft2). Mix with water and apply to the soil surface, making sure to provide continuous agitation to keep the product in suspension
- As a bloom booster: 0.25-0.5 grams per 4L(1Gal) of growing media. 50-100g per cubic yard of soil (27cu ft), Mix with water and apply to the soil surface, making sure to provide continuous agitation to keep the product in suspension
- Foliar Application: 1-4 grams per 10m2 (100ft2). Mix with enough water to cover foliage with adequate coverage, making sure to provide continuous agitation to keep the product in suspension
- Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5) 9 %
- Total Phosphoric Acid (P2O5) 18%
- Calcium (Ca) 20%
This product complies with Canadian certified organic crop production standards.