HIGH PHOSPHORUS BAT GUANO 0-9-0 (POWDER)
This Guano (Mineralized Phosphate) is harvested from caves of fruit-eating bats that contain deposits that are rich in Phosphorus and Calcium.
- Phosphorus is a very important nutrient that breaks down inside the plant and becomes fuel for efficient crop functioning
- Supports strong root development and plant growth
- Provides amazing results for flowering and fruiting crops, expect bigger blooms and tastier fruits
Gently mix into top 5cm (2”) of soil
- In The Garden: Up to 20kg per 100m2 (44lbs per 1000ft2). Apply up to once per month
- Topdressing: 15-30ml (1-2tbsp) per plant, or 15ml per 4L (1tbsp per gal) of soil in the container, once per month during flowering
- Premixing soil: 45ml per 4L (3tbsp per gal) of soil. For larger volume soil mixing add up to 10kg (22lbs) per cubic yard of soil
- Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5): 9.0%
- Calcium (Ca): 10.0%
This product complies with Canadian certified organic crop production standards.